Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Seconds? Anyone...??

Day has managed this once before but I worried that I had accidentally left the lid open and have just been extra careful in properly closing it ever since...

The boys outdoor bathroom break pen is attached to the house through the garage and I always close the laundry room door back into the house so I can give their tootsies a quick baby wipe clean before going back inside (the kibble bin sits just outside the laundry room door). Well, today Day finished and went to 'wait' by the laundry room door while Play finished his business and I finished cleaning the pen... he didn't even hear us behind him he was SO into his sneaky extra breakfast project... He's been keeping TOO close an eye on the kibble bin technique.










No comments:

Post a Comment